The monorail is a transportation ride.
This ride features modern train with a blue stripe down the bottom and single-rail track intended for guest transportation.
Slight incline, slight decline, chicanes, long straight up/down, and spirals
- Primary veh. color: Main body color
- Secondary veh. color: Stripe color
Targetted piece colors:
- Primary color: Rail web color
- Secondary color: Rail head and base color
- Tertiary color: Station color
- Supports color: Supports color
- Visitors will not use transport rides if they want to leave the park, so it should not be the only means of reaching or leaving an area.
- Maximum of five trains on a single layout (achieved when there are at least 6 stations), with no maximum number of stations.
- When running layouts with five trains, and therefore 6+ stations, trains will not depart a station until the next station is clear of a train; this can cause delays in the system and slow the movement of trains down.
- The Monorail is also treated as a regular ride, meaning that passengers on board will exit at the next station that has an exit. This also means that the Monorail can only be ridden once.