The coaster features spinning back-to-back carts with single-position lap bars and a flat track. Turns or spirals will cause the cart to spin. The more it turns, the faster it will spin. Only one cart may run at a time. However, multiple cars can run at the same time if there are multiple station segments along the ride course (it acts like a mid-course break run).
Slight incline, steep incline, slight decline, steep decline, sharp turns, chicanes, long straight up/down, flat slope turns, and spirals. Supports up to 60° of banking.
Rows in Each Car: 2
Seats Per Row: 2
- Primary veh. color: Cart main color
- Secondary veh. color: Cart floor color
Targetted piece colors:
- Primary color: Track bracing color
- Secondary color: Track rail color
- Supports color: Supports color
- It is the only coaster with a spinning cart.
- Used to achieve "Spin to win!?"
- Highest default nausea rating of all roller coasters.
- Has a similar track appearance to the Wild Mouse Coaster and the Junior Coaster, but with a slightly wider gauge and different brake pads.
- Unlocked at the start on Console due to lack of the Advanced Editor (and Promode Achievement)